Torrent Finder Toolbar is a addon for Firefox which enables users to search over 180 top torrent sites and trackers from Firefox browser window. It has many great features to make it easy to find your torrents. It has option to search a single site, search all sites on one page, or open the sites in Firefox tabs.
- Open sites in Firefox tabs with (previous|next) buttons for easier navigation ,and optional limited number of tabs at time.
- Flexible popup menu width to fit screen width and to give user more space to choose from sites.
- Search all Torrent Finder sites gathered or by single site with easy site list auto update.
- Toggle between showing and hiding sites logos.
- Navigate between sites using site’s first letter.
- Select/unselect feature toggles between all, private, anime or non English Sites.
- Arrange Sites list with easy drag and drop form.
- Easy show/hide option with context menu for the dockable toolbar.
- Resize search area for to save more space.
- Holding CRTL key searches the remembered last searched single site.
- More Options including search in tabs or frames, load all or one by one and the number of pages to show every search.
- Search history for all searched keywords with optional auto-completion.
- Highlight searched terms on the page button.
- Search words button to find single word on the result page.
- Context menu search option for the selected text on the page.
- Languages available : English, Arabic, German, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Croatian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Chinese.
How to uninstall: Go to Tools -> Add-ons -> Right click on Torrent Finder Toolbar -> Uninstall
Requirements: Firefox (1.0 – 3.0)