Sometime when we try to delete a certain folder in Windows it gives an error message like this :
Cannot delete Folder : It is being used by another person or program
Here is a solution for this error. You can easily get rid of this error now.
Unlocker is the tool that is helpful in this case.
Step 1: First of all download Unlocker and install it.
Step 2: Now right-click the folder or file that you want to delete and select Unlocker.
Step 3: If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear.
Step 4: Simply click Unlock All and you are done. You can also delete, rename or move the file or folder using this window.
Unlocker is also helpful when you receive any of the following messages :
– Cannot delete file: Access is denied
– There has been a sharing violation.
– The source or destination file may be in use.
– The file is in use by another program or user.
– Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Supported OS : Windows 2000/ Windows XP/Windows 2003/Windows Vista
Link : Download | Homepage