If you are on WordPress, you might be using any one of the following two methods to install plugins to your blog.
- First download the plugin and upload it via FTP and then activate it.
- Install plugin from your dashboard via Add New plugin interface.
But now here is a much easier way to install WordPress plugins. Now there is no need to download or go to plugin interface page as you can install the plugins directly from wordpress.org in one click.
How to install plugin from WordPress.org
- First install wordpress.org one-click install plugin to your blog and activate it.
- Now install its Greasemonkey script from the plugin page and you are all set. (If you have not installed Greasemonkey to your Firefox browser, you can install it from here)
- If you are not able to use the Greasemonkey script, you can use bookmarklet instead from plugin page.
From now onwards you can install plugins directly from WordPress.org in one-click.