[Indian Users] Verify PayPal Account Without Credit Card !

by Simrandeep Singh on January 27, 2010

PayPal users need to verify their accounts in order to send and receive money. Without verifying the account, the users can only transfer the money up to $500 . But the limit can raised if we have a verified account and to verify the account we need to link credit card with our PayPal account. For Indian users it’s a big problem as most of the Indians don’t have credit cards. But now Indian users can easily verify their accounts using Bank account only :)

How to Verify PayPal Account Using Bank Account

You just need to follow these simple steps to verify your PayPal account.

• First sign in to your PayPal account and click on Get Verified link.
  • Click on Link My Bank Account button to link your Bank account with your PayPal account.
  • Now chose Start process to confirm bank account and get verified to verify your bank account.
  • PayPal will send two small deposits to your bank account. Now you need to perform following two steps to confirm your bank account.
    • Check your bank account statement in 4-6 days for the 2 deposits from PayPal.
    • Log in to your PayPal account and enter the amounts to confirm your bank account.

Now you successfully verified your account and you can send and receive as much money as you want. But at present you can not use your bank account to transfer money to your PayPal account. You need a credit card or a virtual credit card for this purpose.

I’m a verified user now :)

[via WebTrickz]

Article by

Simrandeep is the owner and editor-in-chief of TricksDaddy. He is a part-time blogger from India. Catch him on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.

Simrandeep has written 538 awesome articles.

{ 32 comments… read them below or add one }

Loveish January 27, 2010 at 2:24 pm

thats really great news for Indian paypal users. Even i was facing this problem from so long because i didn’t have credit card.
.-= Loveish´s last blog ..Twitter Local Trends Live Now For All Users =-.

S.Pradeep Kumar January 27, 2010 at 2:34 pm

This is really a great news Simran.. really thanks for sharing this.. gonna try this.. cool!!!!!
.-= S.Pradeep Kumar´s last blog ..HellBound Bloggers Now Featured On Alltop.com =-.

Simrandeep January 27, 2010 at 7:15 pm

It was the most wanted requirement in PayPal. I have already applied to verify my account :)

JK@Techtrickz January 27, 2010 at 9:52 pm

But I have a small doubt.
Can we buy something from abroad by this type of verifying method?
.-= JK@Techtrickz´s last blog ..For Windows 7 RC users =-.

Simrandeep January 27, 2010 at 11:03 pm

yes, you can buy online from a verified account :)

Sunil Jain January 28, 2010 at 12:13 am

I feel Paypal is not so safe :( , i am using Alertpay and also i am happy with it’s security :) :)
But anyways thanks for informing , i am sure this will help many of my friends who are not having CC’s :) :)
.-= Sunil Jain´s last blog ..How to use different Themes for Wordpress posts or pages =-.

Simrandeep January 28, 2010 at 12:21 am

Dude nothing is better than PayPal. Its totally secure and safe.

Tanuj Lakhina January 28, 2010 at 9:38 am

Agree. Paypal is accepted almost everywhere and is completely secure.
.-= Tanuj Lakhina´s last blog ..VoTD : Ribery and Mcgeady turn skills =-.

Sunil Jain January 30, 2010 at 11:30 pm

I agree with you but not completely dude ;)
Let me tell you from my experience , when i used to work with hackers forums , they could easily hack paypal databases and accounts and thus i have also used some to buy rapidshare accounts ;) [ Can't tell you more about it ;) ]

Simrandeep January 31, 2010 at 8:56 am

See nothing is 100% secure on internet. Anything can be hacked here. Few days back, popular technology site TechCrunch was hacked. We can only say its more secure than others not completely secure :)

Rahul January 29, 2010 at 10:46 pm

Do alert pay send money to indian bank via wire….?? Paypal do.

Anish K.S January 28, 2010 at 6:29 am

Very useful, i just tried, hope my account will verified soon.
.-= Anish K.S´s last blog ..Quarkbase.com Easier way to find website information =-.

Simrandeep January 28, 2010 at 9:18 pm

I have just verified my account. You can see the screenshot in the post. Your account will be verified too :)

Robin January 29, 2010 at 5:05 am

This feature is really fantastic
.-= Robin´s last blog ..Get Certified As An Designer =-.

PDFConvert January 30, 2010 at 7:39 am

Great, this will finally keep my account getting limited.

Rahul January 30, 2010 at 6:46 pm

I have one question. Do we able send funds in paypal account. from the method above or we need to attach the visa card of our bank account?

Simrandeep January 30, 2010 at 8:34 pm

At present you can not send funds to your paypal account from bank account. You need to attach the credit card for this purpose.

Rahul January 30, 2010 at 10:49 pm

Can we use HDFC net safe virtual CC to transfer money?

Simrandeep January 31, 2010 at 9:00 am

Frankly speaking I have not tried HDFC net safe virtual credit card but I have read lots of reviews about it on internet. You can read more about it here : http://www.blogsdna.com/3976/how-get-verified-paypal-account-with-hdfc-netsafe-vcc-in-india.htm

BingMyMovies.Co.Nr February 3, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Nice to hear this. Thanks for sharing.
.-= BingMyMovies.Co.Nr´s last blog ..Inthaku Nuvvevaru (Snehithuda) – HQ – DVDRIP – AC3 – 5.1 Video Song =-.

Rishabh Agarwal February 4, 2010 at 11:10 am

Old news, but still interesting :)
.-= Rishabh Agarwal´s last blog ..Twitter Introduces “Hovercards” =-.

Rohit Sane February 7, 2010 at 12:06 pm

I have a lot of cash in my Paypal account and need to transfer it to my back. I need to get it verified soon, thanks for your great tip. But, now there is some problem going on with the paypal money transfer by and to Indians, so I will wait till this problem gets sorted out!
.-= Rohit Sane´s last blog ..How to Change your Facebook vanity URL username [to get more SEO and Promotional Advantage] =-.

AMIT SHARMA February 15, 2011 at 11:44 pm

hey rohit,
i want to transfer some money to my paypal account.but i dont have credit card.can you help in this regard.

thanks

amit sharma

Sam February 14, 2010 at 12:02 pm

This is really good news i had used CC for my old account but still my one account is unverified, i am going to verify it using my bank account thanks for valuable account/

sandip February 20, 2010 at 9:01 pm

but can i buy online on eBay using this VERIFICATION

pls mail me at universaltiraf@gmail.com

and do tell me which bank is needed to verify cause i m in Ahmedabad

Some Banks in Gujarat which one is working to verify pls also tell me.

SBI, Union Bank of India, HDFC, ICICI [no account at HDFC and ICICI]

thx in advance..
.-= sandip´s last blog ..High Art (1998) DVDRip =-.

everblue March 16, 2010 at 11:53 pm

can anyone share – it worked or not ?

vikram singh March 23, 2010 at 10:05 pm

hi …….. i want to know one thing…………… there are so many people selling VCC for vrifiy paypal account……are these VCC is legal or not…………. pls mail soon as soon posb—- i will be very thank full to you……..

anupam February 24, 2011 at 11:28 am

i have verified my bank account in paypal
but i cannot able to pay via paypal,
when i wans to pay it say verify your credit card first
what to do anyone please help me out

Paypal Query September 13, 2011 at 3:29 am

Hello!
Thanks for the post. I have a query.

I want to run a small estore online. People buy goods and pay through paypal. I fooled paypal by creating other countries account apart from India. I can verify the account using HDFC’s net safe VCC card.

But can i withdraw the money directly to the VCC from my paypal account? Because paypal allows money withdrawal to credit-cards but i do not know if they allow money transfer directly to VCC.

Thank you!

Sandip Roy Chowdhury September 13, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Hi Friends

Please help me. I have an account in paypal may bank account is verified by paypal all of things will given like PAN Purpose code etc. I have balance in paypal last few months but I can’t withdrawal it because my account access is limited. Its need to credit card. I have no credit card. have you any idea friends. If you have any idea kindly share me.

Thanks….

vinay October 28, 2012 at 6:57 pm

hello,now they are asking me to enter credit card details,is this happened with any one of u?

Gyanendra singh April 4, 2013 at 3:58 am

pay pal account can be linked with Indian bank and pay pal send two small verification amount also.But major issue is banks are not linked in India with pay pal .This is update .i have tried this with many banks.HDFC,AXIS,ICICI,STANDARD CHARTERED and many others. Just one bank probably in India as par my information link with pay pal.the bank is indusind.
the policies of De-linking banking in India with pay pal is recent news as par RBI guidance.
but if we have credit cards of banks then it could be linked with pay pal.what i came to know.friends can correct me if i am wrong.thank you