From the past one month I was really busy developing a new WordPress theme. The name of the new theme is WP Perfect. WP Perfect is a two column SEO optimized WordPress theme. WP Perfect has built-in control panel to adjust the basic settings with the click of mouse without editing the php files of the theme.
The theme is designed with a simple and professional look. The coding of the theme is done in such a way that it will load as fast as possible so that you don’t lose your Google Search Engine rankings as Google now take loading speed of blog as a factor of Search Engine Results. WP Perfect is fully compatible with WordPress 3.0. It’s a ready to use WordPress theme. When you install this theme, you will be able to use social widget, sidebar ads, header banner, custom logo, custom favicon and more from the control options page of the theme. It means the users who are not well in coding can also easily use this theme. Moreover this premium looking WordPress theme is available free of cost
Features of WP Perfect
- Simple and Professional
- xHTML and CSS valid
- WordPress 3.0 Ready (Custom Menus and Custom Background)
- Fast loading
- Fixed width
- 2 Columns
- 3 Column widgetized footer (Footer widgets can be disabled from the options page)
- SEO Optimized
- Theme Options Page to control the basic settings of the theme
- Author profile box below post
- Styled sticky post
- Free of cost
Theme Options Page Settings
WP Perfect has modern looking jQuery powered theme options page which offers better control options to its users. The theme options are available under Appearance tab by the name of ‘WP Perfect Options’.
- General: If you want to use the custom favicon for your blog, you can paste the URL of your custom favicon in this tab. Author profile box can also be enabled or disabled from General tab.
- Header: You can use your own image logo. Just paste the URL of the image. You can also enable the secondary menu to use Google Links Ads from Header tab.
- Sidebar – Social Widget: Sidebar social widget tab enable or disable the social widget in the sidebar. Simply paste your user ID’s and widget is ready to use.
- Sidebar – 125×125 Ads: This widget is used to display banner ads of size 125×125 in the sidebar of the theme. Just paste the URL of the banner and link to it.
- Footer: From Footer tab, you can control footer widgets. You can also paste your stats or tracking code like Google Analytics code here in the Footer tab.
- Download and extract the wp-perfect.zip file to your hard disk.
- Now upload the wp-perfect folder to ‘http://yourblogname.com/wp-content/themes/’ directory using any FTP program.
- Sign in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Appearance -> Themes.
- Activate the WP Perfect theme from the themes page.
The CSS, XHTML and design is released under GPL:
- Imroved heading structure for even more better SEO
- Added post thumnail support (Automatic and seperate image for homepage)