The web is loaded with software which allows you to download YouTube videos in a flash, but there are times when we need to download multiple YouTube videos simultaneously. Downloading YouTube videos using such tools manually is surely a time consuming task. And that’s not even the feasible solution to a problem. Now comes the requirement of a tool which can download multiple YouTube videos in a click. From a hardcore music video fans to a student trying to have a hold on to some tutorials, this mere Mozilla Firefox Extension is very helpful and indeed easy to use. And I don’t think, Google Chrome users would mind flipping to Mozilla Firefox to grab their set of favorite videos in just a flash. Would you?
- To get started, first download and install BYTubeD – Bulk YouTube video Downloader – Mozilla Firefox Extension.
- Open YouTube in Mozilla Firefox.
- Now search for your favorite music playlists or some tutorials which you want to download on your local disk.
- Select BYTubeD from the right click menu.
- A pop-up window will appear listing all the YouTube videos featured on the current YouTube page.
- Select multiple videos to download, currently support FLV and MP4 video formats(you can also select the quality of a video).
- Select the destination folder and click on Download. Voila it`s done.
After trying lots of similar tools, I found that this is the only practical and easy to use, solution to download multiple YouTube videos in a click. If I forgot to add your favorite, than do let us know via comments.
This is a guest post by Amit Sharma, passionate blogger, Freelance Writer and a Tech Enthusiast, who loves to write about various Technologies and loads of geek stuff at Pcmastero.