Recently I reviewed iHelicopter, a toy helicopter which is controlled with iPhone or Android. Its been 3-4 days that I’m playing with it since I received my review pack. Now this amazing gadget can be your too as I’m giving away two iHelicopters in this Christmas giveaway.
Let me give you a brief introduction about this gadget. iHelicopter is small toy helicopter which is controlled with iPhone or Android powered smart phones rather than using its own remote control. You just need to download the free controller app from Android market or Apple app store and then plug in the transmitter included in the package and your mobile phone is ready to fly the chopper.
This chopper do not use any batteries but it is charged with USB port of your computer. It takes 30-40 minutes for charging. Once charged it will fly for 8-9 minutes.
This Lightspeed iHelicopter is worth $60 but two lucky winners will get it for free.
How to enter?
Participating in this contest is really simple. All you need to do is Tweet about this giveaway, Like this blog post, follow @TricksDaddy on twitter and like TricksDaddy on Facebook. These are the mandatory steps to participate. You can also complete other steps which will increase your chance of winning.
Rules and Regulations
- Last date of participation is December 18, 2011.
- I’m using RaffleCopter to manage this giveaway. The decision of RaffleCopter will be final and binding.
- This giveaway is open to all geographic locations.
- Spam entries will not be considered.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- Tricksdaddy.com reserves the rights to cancel any entry, restrict a person/persons from participating in this giveaway, and/or taking down this giveaway at any point of time, with/without showing any cause for the same.
I wish all the very best to participants.