Following on from the distinct lack of jailbreaks that we can all use, several developers have come up with app installers that let us download and install some Cydia tweaks and some paid content for free. While these installers will never take the place of Cydia, they do fill a gap for those who can’t jailbreak for now. The latest installer to be released is called TutuApp and it is packed with far more content than any of the others. Not only does it allow you to install many of the best paid apps and games for free, it is also home to many of the best Cydia tweaks. And, even better, you get all of this without needing to install a jailbreak. The only problem is, you can’t get TutuApp onto your device directly; you will need to use TutuApp Helper and we’re going to show you how easy it is to do.
How to Download TutuApp Helper :
- Open your Safari browser and go to this link [ Tutu Helper ]
- A page will open with lots of information about TutuApp Helper and a link for installing the configuration profile to your device; tap on this link and your settings app will automatically open
- From the Install Profile page, tap Install and, if needed, type your passcode in
- A Safari page will open, tap on Install TutuApp and then Install on the confirmation window
- When your Settings opens again, tap on Install > Next
- On the next window, tap Install
- On the final window, tap Done and the installation will complete
- You can now begin to use TutuApp on your iOS device
How to Fix TutuApp Errors :
While you should be able to use TutuApp without any trouble, especially if you follow these instructions properly, there are a couple of errors that seem to be surfacing. These are very easy to put right, though, and here’s how :
- An application you installed through TutuApp won’t open or work properly – this is a certificate problem. To fix it, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management and find the certificate for the app. Tap on Trust and the app will work.
Hopefully, you will not have any trouble with TutuApp but do let us know how you get on with it. For more updates, follow us on Facebook.