We already talked about Nokia E7 and Nokia C7. Apart from these two smartphones one more phone Nokia C6-01 is announced at Nokia World 2010 event in London. Nokia C6-01 is the small and stylish smartphone with a 3.2-inch full touchscreen AMOLED display.
Nokia C6-01 is the upgraded version of Nokia C6 which is already available. It is based on Symbian^3 Operating System. It also has stunning stainless steel and glass design.
Nokia C6-01 also supports social networking and mobile entertainment. So stay connected to email, access millions of tracks through Ovi Music, and download apps and games from the Ovi Store
Specification and Features
- Symbian^3 Operating System
- 3.2-inch AMOLED display screen
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- HD video recording (720p)
- Internal memory of 340 MB
- microSD card slot with memory upto 32 GB
- FM radio, Music player
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Bluetooth version 3.0 with Enhanced Data Rate
Price and Availability
The new Nokia C6-01 is expected to be priced at 260 EUR or 335 USD and it is expected to hit the stores before the end of the year.