ACMarket is a third-party app store containing thousands of Android apps, some modified and tweaked and all for free; click the button below to download ACMarket app and read on for more details.
How to Use ACMarket :
It couldn’t be easier to use AC Market; it’s very similar to the official app store:
- Find the icon on your Home screen and tap to open it
- Tap the option for Apps
- Select the category you want to look in
- Find an app or game to download by using the search facility or just having a browse through
- Tap to download
ACMarket Features :
AC Market app is a great app installer, offering a diverse range of apps and games to choose from:
- App Store Apps – plenty of Android app store games and apps
- ACMarket Only Apps – lots of apps that you can only find in this app store, nowhere else
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with additional features to make them better
- Modified Games – some of the best games with in-app features unlocked and new features added to improve the game
Frequently Asked Questions :
Not everyone is aware of AC Market and what it is all about so for the uninitiated, here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
What Platform Does ACMarket Support?
It is primarily for Android users because it is an alternative app store with Android content in it. However, by following some simple tutorials, it is also possible to install it on iOS devices, Mac and PC.
Do I Need to Root My Android Device First?
Not necessarily. The way that ACMarket works is that, when installed on a rooted device, it will modify the games already installed. However, while it works well without rooting, you will definitely gain more benefit from doing so because Google Play may block some games or apps when you try to use them in an internet-connected device.
Will Using ACMarket Void My Warranty?
No, it won’t. ACMarket is installed in a straightforward way with no special methods needed. It works the same way that any other app works, and it doesn’t break any security protocols in place on Android devices. However, because some of the apps and games have been modified, there is a good chance that they can invalidate the warranty. If you do need to take your Android device to a repair shop, you can easily delete those apps and then install then again later.
ACMarket Error Fixes :
ACMarket is an easy and reliable installer to use, but you might face an error whereby it stops working. To fix it, follow these methods, in order, until you find one that works for you – they won’t all work for everyone:
Method 1: Reset App Preferences
This is the easiest method and the most likely to work for the majority of users:
- Go to your Android Settings app and open it
- Navigate to Apps (may be called Apps Manager, depending on the version of Android on your device)
- Go to All Apps and tap on the menu
- Tap Reset App Preferences
- Tap Reset Now on the popup message
- Close Settings and open ACMarket – the app should work
Method 2: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
If method one didn’t work, try this:
- Go into your Settings app and tap on Apps or Apps Manager
- Navigate to System Apps and find Package Installer; tap it
- Click on Clear Cache and Clear Data in turn to clear each one.
- Close Settings and try ACMarket again; if it still doesn’t work, move to the next method
Note – On Android Marshmallow 6.0, you need to go to Storage to find the options for clearing data and cache
Method 3: Enable Unknown Sources
If you still have no joy with ACMarket working, try this:
- Go onto Android Settings and go to Security
- Find and tap the option for Unknown Sources and ensure it has been enabled
- Go back to the app and try it; if you still can’t get ACMarket to work, delete it from your device, make sure that option is still enabled and reinstall it
Alternative Apps :
Panda Helper for Android is a very good alternative to ACMarket app and requires no rooting of your device.
Hopefully, we have set your mind at rest with ACMarket, and you can now go ahead and install it in complete safety, knowing that you will be getting an entirely new app store to play with. Don’t forget to tell us what you like about it and follow us on Facebook for more updates.