AirShou is a very popular screen recorder, packed with useful features that put it head and shoulders above others; download AirShou by clicking the button below.
How to Use AirShou App :
AirShou is a breeze to use:
- Tap the AirShou icon on your home screen to open it. On the screen will be a single recording button – one tap starts recording, and one tap stops it. There are also settings that you can customize to change the resolution
- Go into your Settings app and enable Mirroring. Start Airplay and you can begin recording in the app
- Stopping the recording is as simple as tapping on Stop on the screen
- Look at what you recorded; if it’s all fine, save it on your device.
AirShou provides a way of producing professional videos of high quality, and you can also make use of the stereo audio feature as well.
AirShou App Features:
AirShou is packed with great features for all users:
- It is supported on all devices compatible with iOS 7 or higher
- It uses little space on your device and hardly any memory; it is undoubtedly an incredibly efficient screen recorder
- You can record pretty much anything you want on your screen, form simple screenshots to full presentation videos, game scores, and how-to videos. If you can do it on your device, you can record it.
- Video recording is full HD at 1080p up to 60FPS
- You can add stereo sound recording too
- Simple on-screen controls for starting and stopping video recording
- No need to install Cydia to use it
AirShou Errors and Solutions:
While AirShou is very reliable, there are a couple of problems that are likely to stop the screen recorder working correctly. Both are simple to solve:
SSL errors are incredibly common, and that makes them the easiest to fix. When you tap the download button, you may see an error message on your screen that reads “cannot connect to SSL airshou.appvv.api”. Follow these steps to get rid of this error:
- Shut down all Safari tabs and then close the browser
- Close all open apps on your device – there must be NOTHING running. Just open the App Switcher and close them from there
- Leave your device alone for a few minutes and then download AirShou again
- You should find it works now
If it doesn’t work, try the next steps:
- Follow the steps above to close Safari and all open apps
- Power your device off and leave it for several minutes
- Turn it on again and download the app again – it should work without error now.
AirShou Crashing Fix :
This is another common issues, and it happens because Apple revokes the app certificate. All enterprise users are issued with certificates by Apple so that company apps can be installed on all enterprise devices without that app needing to be in the app store. AirShou’s developers use the enterprise certificates that have expired, and because Apple revokes these, the app is going to crash. When you first open an app, Apple will check to make sure that you have a valid certificate for it; if you do, the app works, if not, it crashes.
The developers do keep on top of things and renew the certificates as they crash so you shouldn’t have too much trouble with this. However, sometimes Apple catches the certificate before they can renew it and revokes it. All you can do is delete AirShou off your device and then install it again. You can stop this from happening though; after you install the app install a VPN; Apple can’t see the certificates, and that means they can’t revoke them.
Untrusted Developer Error :
This is another common error when you use unofficial content. It is nothing more than Apple saying they don’t know the developer and don’t trust it; all you have to do is tell Apple that the developer is trusted:
- Open your iOS Settings and tap on General
- Tap Profiles & Device Management
- Find the app profile, tap it and trust it
- The app will work.
AirShou is one of our best screen recorders; try it and follow us on Facebook for the latest news.