Twitter is a great source to promote your blog. Almost every successfull blogger use twitter to promote his blog. Its a great way to connect with your readers. If you are on WordPress, here is plugin called tweetable which helps to integrate twitter into your blog. Tweetable can automatically tweet links to your blog posts as they are published.
Tweetable can also display your blog posts in your sidebar with a customizable widget, which can even display your follower count.
Features of Tweetable :
- Automatically tweet your blog posts when they are published. Optionally add Google Analytics campaign tags to the shortened URLs. You also have your pick of URL shorteners.
- Tweet from within WordPress. The plugin adds a dedicated Twitter page where you can browse your friends timeline and post updates. An optional quick-tweet Dashboard widget is available as well.
- Display your latest tweets in your blog sidebar with a customizable widget. Includes support to display follower count.
- Set the minimum user level to access the Twitter page in the WordPress backend.
- Automatically add a full-size or compact Tweetmeme widget to your posts.
- Track tweets based on keywords of your choice via the Twitter API.
How to install Tweetable to your blog :
- First go to plugins tab in your wordpress dashboard and click on Add New.
- Now search for Tweetable and install it from there.
- Activate tweetable plugin from the plugins tab.
- Now follow the instructions provided to run the setup wizard.
- That’s all
You might also be interested in my following posts :
Add A Retweet Button To Your Posts On Blogger/Wordpress Blog With Tweetmeme
How To Show Twitter Updates On Your Web Page/Blog
Schedule Your Twitter Tweets