As the popularity of WordPress is increasing, the quality and quantity of premium and free WordPress themes is also increasing. In my earlier days of blogging, only premium themes were available with theme options page but now it becomes necessary for WordPress theme developers to make their themes as user-friendly as they can. Now even the free WordPress themes are available with theme options page.
WordPress themes are also used by the users who are not code-savvy. So the themes must be developed according to such users also. Theme options page make your word press theme easy to use for such users.
In this post I’m going to share 7 best tutorials for WordPress theme options page.
7 Best WordPress Theme Options Page Tutorials
How To Create a Theme Options Page for Your WordPress Theme
Creating Options Page
You might also be interested in:
- 16 Free WordPress Themes That Will Make You Forget Premium Themes
- Add Google Buzz Button To WordPress Blog
- Top 11 Comment Plugins To Make Your WordPress Blog More User Friendly
- How To Add jQuery Dynamic Go To Top Button To WordPress Blog
- 5 WordPress Themes For Under Construction Blogs