Have you ever come across a website loading slowly ? Do you think it is how the browsers are ? Now think again. Here comes Opera Turbo , a data compression technology that gives significant improvements in browsing speeds over a limited-bandwidth connection like a slow dialup connection or a overloaded broadband in a internet cafe or while browsing through your mobile phone while commuting. Opera compresses the data when this feature called Opera turbo is turned on.
Looks like Firefox team is working hard these days. Firefox 5, which was scheduled for 21st this month, is released before its release date. Yes, Firefox 5 is released 3 days before its release date and is available for download via FTP.
Some of the features of Firefox 5 are:
Opera has released the latest version Opera 11 Beta of its famous web browser with new features like tab stacking, a better way to organize your open tabs and Extensions. Earlier tabs were opened side-by-side, but now people using Opera can stack their tabs, grouping them by site or by theme. Tab stacking reduces clutter and makes it easier to identify and work with sets of open tabs.
Opera team has released the final version of its most popular web browser opera 10.50 today for windows. It is said to be the fastest web browser produced so far for Windows platform computers. Opera 10.50 includes a sleek and refined new design which is much better now.
It comes with the following new features :
- Private browsing : What you do on the Web is up to you, no one else. Make sure it stays that way by using private browsing to remove specific sites from your browsing history. Unlike other browsers, Opera 10.50 allows you to browse privately in a tab or in an entirely separate window.
- Platform integration : On Windows 7/Vista, the new Opera will support Aero Glass, as well as supporting Aero Peek and Jump Lists. Now, you can easily access your Speed Dials, tabs and more from the Taskbar.
- New Opera Menu Button : The new Opera menu button replaces the traditional menu bar, so you have a single-point to access all of Opera’s groundbreaking features.
The old features of Opera :
- Opera Turbo : Whenever your bandwidth slows to a crawl, just turn on Opera Turbo, and let your worries eat your dust. Opera Turbo compresses Web pages on our powerful servers. Because you transfer less data, Web content gets to you faster.
- Opera Unite : Share content immediately, without uploading files or posting to a social network. Opera Unite combines the flexibility of a Web application with the capability of a Web server, easily accessible from your browser.
- Opera Link : Take your data with you. Synchronize your Speed Dial, notes, search-engine preferences and more; then, just log into any other Opera Web browser or even Opera Mini, the world’s most popular mobile Web browser.