Sometimes Windows dll files cause numerous errors when they are missing or damaged or while installing a software also, you need some dll files which are either lost or damaged in your PC. So here’s a quick solution for this problem.
You might have seen that it is not possible to install themes directly in Windows XP. You need some software to install themes. So here are two methods of installing themes in Windows XP.
1. First method is by using UXtheme patcher. It is a simple method. First of all download and install UXtheme patcher. You can download UXtheme patcher from here. Now download any theme and unzip it to C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes. Now right click on Desktop > Properties > Appearance and Choose your theme and apply. That’s all.
2. Second method is by using TuneUp Utilities. I use this method as it has some other benefits also. Download TuneUp Utilities and use it to install themes. You can download TuneUp Utilities from here
If you have forgotten your Administrator’s password in Windows XP, then no need to worry about it as I am sharing a quick and easy method to reset it with you today. It is a common problem for all of us and not a serious case. Just follow the steps given below
If it happens to you that you are not able to open the drives by double-click, then your system may be infected with virus. When this virus infects your windows, it automatically creates a autorun.inf in the root directory of each drive. This autorun.inf file is usually hidden, read only and is a system file. This virus also disables folder option. This is not a major problem and can be fixed by deleting autorun.inf file.
Follow the steps below to fix this problem:
- Open Start > Run. Now type cmd and press enter. Command prompt window will open.
- Type cd/
- Type attrib -r -h -s autorun.inf
- Now type del autorun.inf
- Now type d: and press enter for d: drive partition and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Repeat step 5 for all your hard disk drives.
- Restart your computer.
Sometimes we have certain doubts that whether we our protected with our antivirus or not ?, if it is working or not ? But dont worry you can easily check your antivirus if it is working or not by this simple trick.
- First of all, Open your notepad.
- Now paste the following code in your notepad