Firefox is the best internet browser. It offers safer and more secure internet surfing experience. Firefox is the faster browser than other browser available. You can customize it according to your needs using its add-on feature.
Now Mozilla has released a security and stability update for users of Firefox 3.x on Wednesday, March 4, 2009.
What’s new in Firefox 3.0.7 ?
- Several security issues are fixed in this version.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available.
- Items in the “File” menu show as inactive after using the “Print” item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them (bug 425844). This issue has been fixed.
- Several issues related to accessibility features are also fixed.
If you are not still using Firefox, you should download it now. If you are already using it, you should immediately update your Firefox browser to latest version. Latest update can be applied manually by selecting Check for Updates from the Help menu.