Emus4U is a Cydia alternative with a difference – it contains more Cydia tweaks than many of the others including the ever-popular games emulators that let us play console games on our iOS devices, and you can download Emus4U app it by clicking the button below.
How to Use Emus4U :
- Tap the app icon on your home screen
- Click the button that says Check Out Our Apps
- Choose the app category you want
- Find an app or game by using the search facility or just browsing
App Features :
Emus4U has loads of apps and games and, helpfully, the developers have put them into categories:
- Apple App Store Apps – Apps and games, including premium ones, from the app store
- Exclusive Apps – Tweaks, emulators, move apps, screen recorders and more
- Tweaked Apps – lots of stock apps with extra features
- Modified Games – top-rated games with additional modifications
Frequently Asked Questions :
We have received quite a few questions from app users; here are the most common ones answered:
Fixing the Untrusted Developer Error :
This usually appears when you try to run unofficial content; it’s dead easy to fix:
- Open your Settings app and tap on General
- Go to Profiles and ta the Emus4U profile int the list
- Tap Trust and come out of Settings – the app will work just fine now.
Can Emus4U Void My Warranty?
No, it cant. Emus4U is a legal app, not requiring root access to the iOS and that means it doesn’t flout any of the security protocols Apple puts in place. That said, some of the Cydia tweaks available on the installer are likely to change the way your device functions and that can void your warranty – if your device has to go back to a store, just delete the tweak first.
Can’t Download or Verify the App :
This usually happens because Apple has revoked the app certificate and the developers haven’t gotten around to replacing it, or they are updating as you try to download it. The app runs on expired enterprise certificates and, although the developers do keep on top of it, sometimes they miss one out or are delayed in updating it. Delete Emus4U and wait; when the certificate has been updated, you can try again. Find out when the update happens by liking this page on Facebook and clicking on Following > See First.
You may also see the same error when you try to install modified stock apps, like Spotify++. Without removing the original app first. Always delete the stock app and then install the ++ app.
Cannot Connect to Emus4U Site :
If you get this message, the app has crashed, probably because the certificate has been revoked. Wait an hour or so and try again; it should work.
Can I Ask for An App to Be Included?
Yes, you can, via the Twitter feed for the react native developers sydney but we can’t guarantee they will be able to honor your request.
What Do I Do When My Apps Crash?
The best way to solve this is to delete whichever apps crash and reinstall them.
Common Emus4U Error Fix :
Emus4U is a stable app and reliable, but there are a couple of errors that you might come against:
White or Blank Screen:
- Open Settings > Safari
- Click Clear Website Data
SSL Errors :
This usually shows up on download and is easily fixed:
Method 1 :
1. Close Safari completely, including every tab
2. Close any other open app
3. Wait and then try downloading Emus4U again
Method 2 :
If that doesn’t work, do this:
- After closing Safari and all open apps, power your device off
- Wait a minute or two and then turn it on and try downloading Emsu4U again.
Untrusted Developer Error :
The Untrusted Developer error happens when you try to run custom content on your device. The following steps will fix this in a few seconds:
- Open Settings > General
- Go to Profiles and tap the Emus4U profile in the list
- Tap Trust and the status should change to “Delete.”
- Close Settings, try Emus4U, and it will work.
Unable to Verify App Issue :
Emus4U will crash because Apple will revoke the app certificate. This is because it isn’t an official app and all you can do is reinstall it and start again. If you install a VPN alongside Emus4U, you can stop that from happening – the certificate is hidden, and Apple can’t revoke what they can’t see.
Emus4U is one of the best Cydia alternatives, purely because of what it offers, not to mention that it is entirely free. If you try it, drop us a line in the comments box below with your views and follow us on Facebook for more tips like this.