Before I found Instant Eyedropper, I used to identify HTML color codes using multiple steps. Firstly I press the Print Screen key on the keyboard to copy screenshot to clipboard, then open paint to paste screenshot from clipboard to it and finally use Adobe Photoshop to identify html color codes from images. These steps consume a lot of my time.
But Instant Eyedropper really helped me to save my time. Instant Eyedropper is a free software tool for webmasters that will identify and automatically paste to the clipboard the HTML color code of any pixel on the screen with just a single mouse click.
You might be using the same method as me to identify the HTML color codes. You can imagine how much time you can save using Instant Eyedropper. It supports HTML, HEX, Delphi Hex, Visual Basic Hex, RGB and HSB color formats.
How to use Instant Eyedropper ?
- First download and install Instant Eyedropper.
- Now move your mouse pointer to the Instant Eyedropper icon in the system tray.
- Now press and hold the left mouse key and move your mouse pointer to the pixel whose color you want to identify.
- When you moved over to your desired pixel, release the mouse button.
- That’s all. The HTML color code is now copied to clipboard. You can save it to any text editor or color picker tool of Photoshop to use it.
small little tool. thanks
Its a very small but useful tool.
The software itself and its name “Eyedropper” is really amazing … 🙂
Nice found dude..
@ Gagan and @ Mayur
Yeah its a small tool but really helpful 🙂
Thanks buddy 🙂
Hi your this small tool is better than those thousands of big tools, thank you very very much for this, i was getting raped with the selection of color of image but thanks to you.
well take care bye.
WOw…That’s a great help Dude… Thanks a lot…