Android Ice Cream Sandwich is the latest version of Android OS. Google Nexus, which is the latest addition to the Android Smartphone, is going to be launched with Ice Cream Sandwich. If you own an Android Smartphone which is running on Android 2.2 Froyo or higher, then you can get this keyboard for your device without root.
After installing this app you can get ICS keyboard for your smartphone. Go to Settings -> Locale and Text and select Ice Cream Sandwich Keyboard.
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press “Enter” key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on “/” key in URL mode to bring up domains
Please note that it is in Beta version so you may expect some bugs in it. When I installed it on Galaxy Ace, some of the keyboard buttons were going out of the screen. I think it supports screen size same of Galaxy S2.
Download Ice Cream Sandwich Keyboard from Android Market
Also Read: Update Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread