For so many people, the one reason they chose to jailbreak their devices was to download from a huge choice of games emulators so that they could play some of their favorite games console game on their iOS devices. Jailbreaks are in extremely short supply now, but the community can breathe a collective sigh of relief as we welcome a third-party emulator app called HappyChick.
What is Happy Chick?
Happy Chick is a one-stop shop for fans of games emulators, offering support for more than 18 different games consoles. While it will work on any device, it is recommended that you have at least 2 GB of RAM so that you can play some of the more graphic-heavy games with ease. As well as the old-school, retro games, you can also play new generation games, like Call of Duty, GTA, and FIFA, among others. And all of this is available to any iOS users without having to install a jailbreak first.
Here’s what you get when you download Happy Chick:
- Easy download
- Simple to use
- Supports all iOS devices on iOS 10 to iOS 11
- Works on Android 4 or higher, some Smart TVs and TV boxes and Windows
- Has support for more than 18 consoles – PPSSPP, PlayStation, Nintendo, and more
- Thousands of games for multiple consoles, all available from one place
- All content is hosted on a private cloud server, offering a secure and fast download experience
- Play classic games like Pacman, Pokémon and Super Mario, or new generation games like Call of Duty – something for every age of the player
- Online multiplayer gaming is supported
- Record gameplay and share it using Bluetooth or Wi-fi
- Some games have LAN support so no need to rely on your Wi-Fi to play your friends
- One-Click Play – no need to download multiple emulators. All games available on any console can be played with one single click
- Game data is stored securely on a cloud server, so you can easily synchronize between devices
- Custom Game Maps and game controls
- Much, much more
You can use Happy Chick on any of these iOS devices on iOS 10/11:
- iPod Touch
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
Happy Chick also works on Android 4 or higher, some Smart TVs and boxes such as Apple TV as well as Windows.
How to Download Happy Chick:
Happy Chick is not an official app store app. Instead, you will need to download an app installer called Emu4iOS first. Follow the steps below:
- Download TweakBox onto your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Emu4iOS on your device and search for Happy Chick
- Click the result that goes with the iOS version you are currently running
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download Happy Chick
- When the download is complete, tap the icon on your home screen and start playing all your old and new favorite console games.
The release of Happy Chick is great for the jailbreak community and for those who don’t jailbreak. The fact that Cydia is no longer required means so many more people can enjoy the benefits of Happy Chick and other third-party installers. Try it today and tell us what you think; for more updates, you can follow us on Facebook