HappyMod is a premium Game Mod store to download modded Android Games. HappyMod offers more than 20,000 modified games, and is completely free to use without having to root your Android device.
How to Download Happy Mod on Android:
Downloading Happy Mod is easy enough; it requires the APK file to be manually downloaded on your device, and here’s what you need to do:
- Open the HappyMod website and download the APK file
- Open Android Settings and tap on Security
- Tap to enable Unknown Sources and close Settings
- Go to your downloads location and tap the file
- Follow the on-screen guide and wait for the HappyMod icon to appear on your home screen
- HappyMod is installed, and you can download whatever apps and games you want.
HappyMod Android Features:
- Modded Apps – the largest app store of its kind with more than 20,000 modified apps and games
- Older Versions of Apps – not everyone can use or even likes the newer versions of some apps and games, but HappyMod offers lots of older versions
- Trending Apps – lots of modified apps, like Subway Surfers, PuBG, and more
- User-Friendly – simple interface, similar to the Play Store and easy to use
- Mode Parameters – all apps come with a set of parameters – these tell you what mods are in each app
How HappyMod Works:
HappyMod is much like the Google Play Store in how you navigate and use it, and in that, it offers a huge choice of apps and games to download. However, in any other respect, it is completely different. HappyMod is packed with apps and games, virtually all of them modified in some way. Many have extra features added, and many more have had all their in-app purchases, features, and game bonuses unlocked.
The main features include:
- Unofficial Games – some official games require you to earn bonuses or purchase them, and this can become tiring and costly. With HappyMod, any game you download will have all the features and bonuses already there from the start. For example, take the GTA games – all the cars, mods, and so on are unlocked right from the start of the game, and it’s all free.
- User-Friendly – HappyMod has a similar interface to the Play Store, so you can easily navigate your way around it. It has lots of categories to choose from, including Apps, Games, New, Modded, Trending, and there is also a category for the latest added apps and games. You can even run HappyMod together with the official store.
- Mod Changelogs – all apps and games have a changelog that tells you what the mods are. Where there are multiple versions of an app, you can see which one has the mods you want.
How to Update HappyMod Apps:
At some time or other, an app will need an update, whether it is just to bring new features or is to fix security issues or bugs. When you download an app via HappyMod, you cannot install the official developer updates via the app store. However, the HappyMod developers will let you know when an update is available, and you can apply it through their app store.
The same applies to the app store itself, but here HappyMod differs once again from the Play Store. Where the Play Store won’t work if you don’t apply the update, HappyMod will. If the store is updated with a newer version, brings more content, or improves the user experience, it’s up to you whether you install it or not. The only updates you must install are those bringing bug fixes or improvements to the app security – if you choose not to install these updates, the developers will not take responsibility should anything go wrong.
Don’t miss out on one of the best-modified app stores for Android users. You won’t find a more comprehensive source of modified apps and games anywhere else, and it’s all for free. You don’t even need to root your device to use it, so download it today and enjoy all it has to offer.