I always use arrow marks on images whenever I write a post about some tutorials. It makes readers to understand tutorials easy. One of my readers asked me in a comment how to create these arrow marks. So here is a tutorial to create arrow marks on images using Adobe Photoshop.
Create Arrow Marks using Photoshop
1. First of all, you must download layer styles to give a beautiful look to arrow marks. My friend Gagan posted some good layer styles, click here to download these layer styles.
2. Now open Adobe Photoshop and load layer styles. If you don’t know how to load layer styles in Photoshop, look at the screenshot below:
3. Now select Custom Shape Tool from Tools window at the left side.
4. After selecting custom shape tool, select Arrow from Shapes from top menu.
5.Now open any image on which you want to make arrow marks and simply draw an arrow of required size. To give it a beautiful design, simply select any layer style from layers on right side bar.
6. To rotate the arrow, first select Move Tool and after that click on Show Transform Controls.
7. Now you can easily rotate the arrow.
8. That’s all. Save your image. 🙂
Also Read: Best tutorials to add Bizzare effects to face with Photoshop