PayPal users need to verify their accounts in order to send and receive money. Without verifying the account, the users can only transfer the money up to $500 . But the limit can raised if we have a verified account and to verify the account we need to link credit card with our PayPal account. For Indian users it’s a big problem as most of the Indians don’t have credit cards. But now Indian users can easily verify their accounts using Bank account only 🙂
How to Verify PayPal Account Using Bank Account
You just need to follow these simple steps to verify your PayPal account.
- First sign in to your PayPal account and click on Get Verified link.
- Click on Link My Bank Account button to link your Bank account with your PayPal account.
- Now chose Start process to confirm bank account and get verified to verify your bank account.
- PayPal will send two small deposits to your bank account. Now you need to perform following two steps to confirm your bank account.
- Check your bank account statement in 4-6 days for the 2 deposits from PayPal.
- Log in to your PayPal account and enter the amounts to confirm your bank account.
Now you successfully verified your account and you can send and receive as much money as you want. But at present you can not use your bank account to transfer money to your PayPal account. You need a credit card or a virtual credit card for this purpose.
I’m a verified user now 🙂