Apple has finally released iOS 11.3 download , quite a large update this time at just under 709 MB, with lots of improvements and enhancements, not to mention the usual bug fixes and security improvements. With WWDC 2018 not too far away, this could be the last big update to iOS 11; any new features are likely to be kept back now until iOS 12. The iOS 11.3 download is ready for everyone to install and you can find the full download guide at the linked article. What will you find in this update ? Lets’ have a look:
- Animoji Improvements – better capability for facial mapping and additional characters for iPhone X users
- Business Chat – a new features for US and Canada customers that allows consumers to connect directly with a business
- ARKit and HealthKit – changes to the frameworks in the SDK for developers to build AR apps and better handle health information
- Battery Health – new feature lets you adjust your CPU speed manually if your battery is showing degraded performance
- iPad Charge Management – helps maintain the battery health when plugged in for extended periods of time
- Bug fixes – numerous bug fixes including a fix for the Smart Keyboard on the iPad Pro that stops working after a connection to a captive Wi-Fi point.
- App store – ability to sort customer reviews and see better app information
- Apple Music – updated video section and the ability to find friends with the same music taste as you
- Safari – autofill updates, warnings on non-encrypted pages when interacting with financial detail or password forms
- Keyboard – 2 new keyboards, improvements to others
Other improvements include:
- And much more. For full details, check out the changelog for the update.
There are also a lot of under-the-hood fixes and improvements, making iOS 11 more secure, smoother and safer to use.
This is just the latest in a long line of updates to iOS 11, all of which have effectively brought jailbreaking to its knees. Given that Apple has brought about so many performance enhancements and new features this year, and that jailbreaking is now pretty much impossible, more people should update their devices to take advantage of the latest additions and all the bug fixes.
Download iOS 11.3 IPSW :
Given the size of the update, its looking highly likely that Apple is trying to close up as many loose ends as they can before moving on to the next generation of iOS firmware. If you have any issues on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, it’s a good chance that this update will fix them so go ahead and follow the guide for the iOS 11.3 download and don’t forget to use TinyUmbrella to save your SHSH blobs.
For more updates and news, you can follow us on Facebook.