Now Android phone users have an unofficial app store of their own, and it’s called Jojoy.
Completely free to download and use, Jojoy offers users thousands of apps and game mods, all without needing to root their devices. Here’s everything you need to know.
How to Download Jojoy:
Jojoy is very easy to download, requiring just your device and the internet. Follow the steps below exactly as written or we cannot guarantee a successful installation:
- Go into Android Settings and tap on Privacy or Security
- Find and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Close Settings and open your browser
- Open the official Jojoy download page and download the APK file
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-tap n the APK file
- Follow the on-screen installation directions and wait – when you see Jojoy on your home screen, the app store is downloaded.
How to Use Jojoy:
As easy to use as the official Android App Store, Jojoy allows you to find and download games and apps very quickly:
- Launch Jojoy from your home screen
- Choose one of the app categories
- Find an app or game and tap it – if you are looking for something in particular, use the built-in search bar
- Tap on Get and wait for the app or game to install
- When you see the icon on your home screen, it is ready to use
Jojoy App Features:
Jojoy is packed with features, making it one of the most comprehensive app stores for the mobile market. Here’s what you get:
- No Geo-Restrictions – all apps and games are available to all users, regardless of where they are
- User-friendly – Jojoy is dead simple to navigate and a built-in search bar helps you find what you want. The developers have also put all the content into categories, such as Modded, Tweaked, Trending, Patched, Latest Apps, and more, making it easy for you to find your apps and games
- No Ads – none of the ads or popup surveys you get in other free apps
- Free – everything is free to download and use, including the unlocked content, and there are no hidden fees
- Updated Regularly – adding new content, enhancements, security improvements, and bug fixes
- High-Speed Downloads – faster than most, including the Android app store
- Secure – updates keep Jojoy safe to use, so long as you install them. All content is virus and exploit-scanned before it can go in the store and failures are not allowed in. SSL encryption secures your downloads and you don’t need to root your device.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I Use Jojoy on iOS?
No. It was developed purely for the Android market and the developers are not going to release an iOS version. This is mostly because iOS users already have loads of unofficial app stores of their own, offering virtually the same as Jojoy.
- Can I Use it on my Desktop PC?
Yes. While Jojoy is a mobile app store with no official desktop support, there is a way to install it on your Mac or Windows computer. All you need is a free Android emulator, such as BlueStacks or Nox Player. Simply install the emulator, use your Google account to sign in, and then install the Jojoy APK file into it.
Using Jojoy on your desktop computer offers plenty of benefits, not least the fact that you get a completely free alternative to your desktop app store. Your computer or laptop also has a much bigger screen, better graphics, faster processors, more RAM, more storage space, and all the other resources it offers.
Jojoy is the best way to get everything the official Android app store doesn’t offer and it is a much better app store. Not only does it offer the highest-speed downloads, but you can also install tons of tweaked apps, modified games, working game emulators, screen recorders and editing suites, media streamers, and so much more.
Try Jojoy on your Android device today and see how it compares to the official app store. And then install it on your desktop computer and take advantage of having an app store where everything is free to download and use. Millions of Android users are already enjoying all it offers so why not join them?