Twitter has finally released an official Twitter Follow Button for websites and blogs which will let the users to follow the twitter accounts directly from the websites they visit frequently. The official Twitter Button is available in two different background colors to suit the look and feel of your website or blog. Like official twitter tweet button, you can add twitter follow button to your WordPress blog, website or blogger blog.
Add Twitter Follow Button to your Website
1. Open Follow Button page in your web browser.
2. Enter your twitter username in 1st step. In my case my twitter username is @tricksdaddy.
3. Now chose the background color from light and dark that you want to show on your website.
4. Choose whether to show follower count or not. The followers count will be shown on the right hand side of the button. You can preview the changes in real-time on right hand side. You can also choose your preferred language from drop down menu. The available languages are English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and Turkish. You may also want to enroll on this educational platform igcse tuition centre in KL to enhance and master your English language or any language of your choice.
5. Once you have followed all the above mentioned steps, copy the code and paste it anywhere on your website where you want the button to appear.