Music streaming is a big thing now, with more and more people using apps like Spotify every day. In fact, with more than 1oo million users every month, Spotify is the most popular app of its kind and mover half of those users pay to get the premium features of the app. The free version is somewhat limited to what can be downloaded, no streaming, and is ad-supported but the cost of $9.99 per month is just too much for some people to pay.
There is some good news; another developer has come up with a modified version of Spotify, called Spotify++. This is not tied to the stock app in any way and, although it has the stock features, it also has lots of extras, giving us the premium features for free. Even better news is that there is no need to install Yalu jailbreak, or any other, to download Spotify++ and that opens it up to many more people. Before we look at how to get Spotify++, take a look at the features you get:
Spotify++ Features :
- All the stock features that come with the stock app
- More than 30 million tracks to choose from
- Direct streaming, no need to download
- No ads
- Unlimited track skipping
- Unlimited track scrubbing
- Top quality streaming sound
- No jailbreak needed
- Easy to download and use
How to Install Spotify++ :
Downloading Spotify++ is not as simple as heading to the app store and downloading an app. First, you need to download an app installer called Emu4iOS, which is also not in the app store. However, you can be sure that both of these are safe to use and have undergone steady testing.:
- Download Emu4iOS and follow the tutorial at the link
- Launch Emu4iOS and go to the search tab
- Type in Spotify++ and tap on the relevant search result to install it
- Wait until the installation is complete and then you can enjoy all the premium features with none of the cost.
How to Fix Spotify++ Crashing :
When you install Spotify++ in this way, you will find that it will crash within a few days of being installed. This is because Apple does not consider Emu4iOS or Spotify++ to be valid apps and will revoke the app certificates and, no matter how many times you reinstall it, the same thing will happen. You can stop this quite easily by installing Anti Revoke, a VPN tool that hides the app certificate, stopping Apple from revoking it. The link below will give you all the information you need along with a full step by step download guide :
Things to Know :
Spotify++ is a safe app to use because it has been tested for stability and malware but there are still some things you should know before you use it:
- If you are using the stock Spotify app, you should delete it before you install Spotify++ otherwise you will find that there may be a serious conflict between the apps
- Should the official Spotify developers determine that you are using a modified version of the app, they may suspend your official account or even delete it and we cannot take any responsibility for their actions.
Given that, if you decide to try Spotify++, let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for more updates and news.