TweakBox is a very active and comprehensive Cydia alternative, offering access to many different 3rd-party apps and games, and downloading TweakBox app is simple; just click the button below.
Enjoy Tweakbox app from the download link below.
How to Use TweakBox :
TweakBox is one of the easiest installers to use:
- Tap the app icon on your homepage to open it
- Tap Apps from the menu bar
- Choose your app category and tap it
- Find the app or game you want and tap it; tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions for downloading. If you see an Untrusted Developer error, keep reading for instructions on fixing it.
App Features :
TweakBox is home to thousands of apps and games, and they are all categorized in the following ways:
- App Store Apps – loads of iOS apps and games
- TweakBox Exclusive – apps and tweaks only found in the installer, including games emulators, screen recorders, media apps and more
- Unofficial Games – popular 3rd-party games with new features
Frequently Asked Questions :
Check out the answers to some of the more common questions about the installer:
How Do I Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
This generally happens when using custom content for the first time; fix it with these steps:
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Find and tap the app profile
- Tap Trust, leave Settings and try the app again; it will now work
Can Using TweakBox Void My Warranty?
No. TweakBox is a perfectly legal app to use because it complies with the security that Apple places on the iOS, unlike Cydia which breaks the rules. However, there are some Cydia tweaks in the app and using those could void your warranty. The easiest thing to do is remove them if you ever need to take your iPhone or iPad into an Apple store; you can easily install them again afterward. You can have web scraping proxy providers for your computer if you’re concerned with your privacy.
I Can’t Download or Verify the App – What do I Do?
This is down to Apple revoking the app certificates. TweakBox works on expired enterprise certificates, and these are revoked regularly. The developers do try to keep on top of things, and it may be that they are updating while you are trying to download it. Remove the app from your device, wait for a while and then try again – the certificates should have been updated. You can also Like us on Facebook and click on Following>See First, so you get news of the updates as they happen.
I Can’t Connect to TweakBox :
Once again, this is because of the certificate being revoked. Just wait for an hour or two and then try it again; you should find it all works properly as the developers have updated the certificate.
Can I Request an App?
Yes, you can, using the developer Twitter account. They do get a lot of requests though, and not all games or apps can be added so they may not be able to fulfill your request.
Common TweakBox Error Fixes :
There are some common errors with TweakBox, but none of them are difficult to fix:
White or Blank Screen :
This is more of an irritation than a real problem:
- Open Settings
- Open Safari and clear on Website Data
- The screen should now be normal
TweakBox Stopped Working :
This is because it is unofficial and the developer source can’t be verified; you can do that:
- Delete the app form your device
- Reinstall it and open Settings
- Tap on General > Profiles and Trust the relevant app certificate
Invalid Argument Supplied Error :
This is a very simple error to sort out:
- Delete TweakBox and reinstall it
- Reboot your device and then open the TweakBox settings
- Check for and apply any updates
Unable To Download :
This is the one error that most people come across:
- Delete all instances of TweakBox from your device and then reboot it
- Download the app again
This tends to happen because you are downloading a version that conflicts with the one already on your device
Profile Installation Failed :
This usually happens when the servers are experiencing high traffic levels. Wait for a while and then have another go. If you still get the error message, try these steps:
- Enable Airplane Mode on your device
- Open Settings > Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Disable Airplane Mode and then leave your device alone for a few minutes
- Install the app again, and it will work
App Crash Error :
This is the certificate being revoked by Apple, and the only way to stop it happening is to use a VPN. We have several recommended for TweakBox, and they will all protect your device, your data, and your app certificates so that you can go about your daily business in total security.
TweakBox is an excellent choice of Cydia alternative; download it and tell us your thoughts. Follow us on Facebook for more useful articles like this.