vShare is one of the oldest and best Cydia alternatives, offering exclusive content for free, along with loads of other features; click the button below to download the vShare app on your device.
How to Use the vShare App :
This is incredibly simple to use app installer:
- Tap the home screen icon to open it
- Tap on the category you want
- Browse the available apps and games, taping on what you want to download
- Follow the in-app instructions for downloading
App Features :
All the content is in these useful categories:
- App Store – loads of iOS app store content
- Exclusive – content only found in vShare, including airshou, emulators, media apps and much more
- Tweaked Apps – stock iOS apps with additional features
- Modified Apps – top games with new features and in-app features unlocked
Is vShare Safe and Legal?
Yes to both. Apps are fully tested before they are allowed into the installer; first, a virus scanner is used, followed by human testing. If anything doesn’t pass either of these, it won’t be allowed in so anything you download is safe.
In terms of legality, the installer itself is perfectly legal but some of the content in it may not be. It offers paid content for free which is piracy and not something we encourage you to do – use the installer to try apps before you buy them. Second, there is also a lot of modified content which the owners of the stock apps may not like you using.
The installer itself does not break any security protocols and, as such, you download it and use it the same way you would any other app. This also means your warranty is safe and your device is not open to malware or virus.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Have a look at some of the more frequently asked questions about the installer:
Why is a PC used for Downloading vShare?
Because it is far easier to do and because it takes away the risks of any downloaded apps causing flashback
How Can I Install it?
Simply open your browser and go to the official website to download it. Alternatively, hit the Download button at the top of this article. At the moment, the only support is for Windows.
How Can I Download vShare VIP?
Open Safari on your device and visit the link above. Input your payment details and download the app. If you use the coupon code, “vshare 666666”, you can save $2 on the subscription price. Use this beauty bay discount code and many other coupons you can find on this website to save some extra money.
An App I Downloaded Crashed!
Go into the vShare settings and the Reauthorization button. Follow the on-screen instructions. If this doesn’t work, all you can do is delete the app and reinstall it through vShare.
I Get an “Insert Apple ID” Message :
Plug your device into your PC or Mac and launch vShare Helper. Click the Reauthorization button and open the app you are installing. It should work now. If not, delete it and use vShare to reinstall it. If you still can’t fix it, tell us the app name, and we’ll look for the solution.
The Install Button won’t Work on Some Apps :
When you tap the Install button, a popup screen should appear to confirm; if this doesn’t appear, go to your home page. You should see the app installation process. If not and you have tried several times, reboot your iPhone or iPad and have another go.
How Do I Trust Enterprise Apps?
- Launch Settings > General
- Go to Profiles and tap the name of the distributor under Enterprise Apps
- Tap Trust and Trust again; the app will work.
The steps are similar for any Untrusted Developer Error that arises.
Where Are the App Profiles on My Device?
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- You will see a list of profiles for every app on your device
- You can trust or delete any of these profiles
How Do I Allow an Unknown Source to Work on Android?
- Open Settings>Security
- Tap the option for Unknown Sources and enable it
- Now any APK or another unofficial source can be downloaded to your device
Can iOS Apps Work On Android Devices?
Not as they are, no. iOS uses the IPA file format and Android uses the APK format; they are both different and not designed to be used on other platforms.
Fixing vShare Errors :
Here are some of the more common vShare errors and their solutions:
Can’t Download vShare
- Delete vShare from your device completely
- Reboot your device and try downloading it again
The issues arise because of a conflict between versions.
vShare Has Stopped Working
This requires you to verify the app source:
- Delete vShare and then reinstall it
- Open iOS Settings
- Tap General > Profiles
- Tap the app profile and tap Trust
- Leave Settings and try again, the app should work
Invalid Argument Supplied :
- Delete the app
- Reinstall it and reboot your iPhone
- Open the settings for vShare and check for updates; install any available ones
The app installer should now work properly.
White/Blank Screen :
- Open Settings
- Go to Safari > Clear Website Data
This should clear the blank or white screen
Profile Installation Failed :
This is usually down to overloaded servers. Try waiting a while and then having another go. If it doesn’t work, do these steps:
- Place your device into Airplane mode
- Open Settings
- Go to Safari>Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Turn Airplane Mode off and leave your device for a couple of minutes
- Now install the app, and it should work
Cannot Connect to SSL vshare.appvv.api :
- Close all open apps on your device
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then try reinstalling the app
- If the app won’t go away, turn your device off and leave it for a few minutes before trying again.
Let us know what you think of this app and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks.